TEACHER TRAINING FOR PASSIONATE PEOPLE
We’re looking for people with a heart for Jesus and a desire to teach from a Christian worldview. We’ll even pay you while you work and learn!
Excellent teachers are at the heart of our vision for excellence in Christian Education. From 2024, in partnership with Alphacrucis University College and collaboration with NT Christian Schools’ six Territory schools, we will help you obtain your teaching degree. We’ll also provide you with consistent opportunities for work, and pay up to the full tuition of your course fees. We’re calling this the NT Christian Schools Teacher Training Hub.
The NT Christian Schools Teacher Training Hub
The Teaching Hub Model flips the conventional model of teacher training by putting you into the classroom from day one. This form of direct learning results in increased classroom experience, and is recognised as best practice for teacher training. Other benefits include;
- Regular insight sessions across NT Christian Schools.
- Live online learning lectures with others in Christian schools in Australia.
- Four subjects of up to ten hours per week.
- In school professional experience placements.
- Ongoing pastoral and logistical support.
- Study together in a Christ-centred environment, building strong Biblical foundations for learning and teaching.
- Be immersed in the school context throughout their course, authentically connecting theory and practice.
- Receive ongoing support and mentoring, in preparation for employment as a teacher on course completion.
- Job placement upon course completion, with generous financial reimbursement of your tuition fees whilst employed with the school.
The Study Options
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
All the degrees offered are fully nationally accredited through TESQA. To learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact your local principal who will refer your enquiry.