Since 1977, NT Christian Schools has been delivering high-quality, Christ-centred Christian private education in a wide variety of contexts across the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is “To be Christian communities, learning together to live life as God intended, offering hope for the world”.
NT Christian Schools seeks to provide education, training and care in faithful response to the Gospel of Christ by:
- Partnering with Christian parents to help them fulfill their mandate of educating their children in Christ;
- Supporting all parents who choose Christian education for their children;
- Developing, building and maintaining Christian schools;
- Assisting every school community to provide the highest quality education from a
- Biblical perspective, so that students are educated within a Christian worldview;
- Promoting Christian education in the Territory and beyond;
- Providing opportunities for vocational training, both through the organisation’s own entities and in collaboration with other organisations;
- Developing a wide range of partnerships that support the achievement of the vision and mission
As a distinctive organisation, we seek to serve God through contextualised education, training and care from a Biblical perspective for all students, including those who are not served well by the traditional education system.